Samantha and Creatives in Harmony are synonymous. Samantha shall simply be referred to as Creatives in Harmony for simplicity, but these policies apply to all titles by which she is referred.
This policy is effective as of May 22, 2018
Creatives in Harmony is an informational site ONLY. The resources on this site are provided for informational purposes only, and should not be used to replace the specialized training and professional judgment of a health care or mental health care professional.
Creatives in Harmony (Samantha Konzen) cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. Please always consult a trained mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others.
Although the information in Creatives in Harmony comes from her psychological training and personal experiences, it absolutely does NOT substitute psychological or psychiatric help. We do not diagnose, cure, treat any mental illness or physical illness. We offer information and inspiration ONLY.
Self-help information and information from the Internet is useful, but it is not a substitute for professional assistance. Please seek professional help immediately:
- if you have thoughts of suicide
- if you have thoughts of killing someone else
- if you are experiencing abuse of any kind
- if you are experiencing an immediate crisis
- if you are unable to care for yourself, physically, mentally or emotionally.
The sole purpose of Creatives in Harmony is to offer resources and information to those dealing with mental health issues. We cannot, and will not, assuming the role of your physician or therapist.
If you are in need of help, please contact your closest health or mental health care provider, crisis center or call 911.
(1) GENERAL DISCLAIMER - Creatives in Harmony provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. Nor is it intended to diagnose or treat any mental illnesses, and cannot be held responsible for results or outcomes. All information provided through this website, on this blog, in the webinars or through the email subscription are provided "as-is, where-is" and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Creatives in Harmony.
Creatives in Harmony collects such information in order to send e-mails, fulfill orders, deliver services and products, complete customer transactions and improve website performance and customer service.
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from Creatives in Harmony, you may do so at any time. Each e-mail from Creatives in Harmony includes instructions for unsubscribing at the bottom of these e-mail communications.
Creatives in Harmony may collect domain information and “cookies” (small files saved on your hard drive by your web browser) to analyze website and advertisement performance, track user patterns, save information from your previous visits and customize your experience. Creatives in Harmony or its third-party vendors may collect nonpersonal information through the use of these technologies. Nonpersonal information might include the browser you use, the type of computer you use and technical information about your means of connection to this website such as the operating systems and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. Creatives in Harmony's systems may also automatically gather information about the areas you visit and search terms you use on this website and about the links you may select from within this website to other areas of the Internet.
If you give Creatives in Harmony your permission, she may also use personal identification information for internal or external marketing and promotional purposes.
On occasion, Creatives in Harmony may collect personal identification information from you in connection with optional contests, special offers or promotions. Creatives in Harmony will share such information with necessary third parties for the purpose of carrying out the contest, special offer or promotion. Your participation in the contest, special offer or promotion constitutes your consent to such disclosure and use of such information.
ONLINE TRACKING - If your web browser uses a “Do Not Track” mechanism, the Creatives in Harmony's website itself will follow the Do Not Track setting; however, Creatives in Harmony uses third-party Google Analytics tools to gather certain information about our website visitors.
Please note that any comments or information that you post on the website, including social media pages, become public and third parties may use your information. Creatives in Harmony is not responsible for any unauthorized uses by third parties in such context. You disclose such information at your own risk.
You may see advertising or other content on this website that links to the sites and services of Creatives in Harmony’s partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors or other third parties. Any products or services reached through a third-party link are subject to separate privacy policies. Creatives in Harmony is not responsible for or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party websites.
This website and any products and services offered herein are not intended for persons under the age of 13. Creatives in Harmony does not knowingly collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. Creatives in Harmony prohibits children under the age of 13 from using all interactive portions of this website, including leaving any comments. Creatives in Harmony will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If Creatives in Harmony learns it has any information or content from anyone under the age of 13, it will delete that information.
This website is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By using this website, participating in any of its services and/or providing your information, you consent to this transfer.
(3) LEGAL DISCLAIMER - Creatives in Harmony does not offer legal, medical, or psychological diagnoses, cures, or treatments, nor does she guarantee the emotional, mental or physical results of any material, courses, emails, blog posts or responses.
(4) USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND IT'S CONTENT - Everything on this website (and Creatives in Harmony's related websites), including, but not limited to, the words, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through this Website (“Content”) or Creatives in Harmony's other related websites (such as websites for her courses), is her property and is protected by United States intellectual property laws.
By accessing or using this Website and its Content, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that you agree to and to abide by these terms and conditions. Any registration by, use of or access to the Website and its Content by anyone under age 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these terms and conditions.
(5) PERMISSIONS POLICY - YOU ARE ALLOWED TO:
Printing: You may print information from Creatives in Harmony for PERSONAL USE ONLY, making sure that she is given proper attribution. Because using it for commercial use without Creatives in Harmony's permission would be a huge bummer… and VERY illegal. If used electronically, you must link back to the website page where the original information was.
Re-posting: re-post a summary of a blog post (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a credit and a link back to the original post, with the explicit permission of Creatives in Harmony.
Linking: link to my site or any of Creatives in Harmony's public posts. She appreciates links!
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED (WITHOUT Creatives in Harmony'S WRITTEN PERMISSION):
To re-post Creatives in Harmony's content in its entirety, especially not word for word.
Alter or sell any content on this site or her related sites without Creatives in Harmony's permission.
Translate any of Creatives in Harmony's writings in to another language.
You will not copy, duplicate or steal her Website or Content. This content is NOT for commercial use. It’s for personal use ONLY. Anyone who disregards this will be held accountable (seriously- just don’t). You understand that doing anything with her Website or its Content that is contrary to these terms and conditions and the limited license she is providing to you herein is considered theft, and she reserves the right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
You may not in any way at any time use, copy, adapt, imply or represent that Creatives in Harmony's Website is yours or created by you. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using her Website Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still her property. Do NOT take credit for what is NOT yours. Again, if you decide to do be lame and do this, actions WILL be taken by Creatives in Harmony.
You must receive Creatives in Harmony's written permission before using any of her Website (or related websites) Content for your own business use or before sharing her content with others. This means that you definitely can't modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link or any other electronic means) any content on this website because that is considered stealing her own work. If you are in violation of copyright infringement, or if you’re paraphrasing without consent, action will be taken by Creatives in Harmony.
(6) THIRD PARTY INFORMATION DISCLAIMER - Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom Creatives in Harmony has no control. Therefore, she makes no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore.
(7) COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK - This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, courses, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos ("Protected Information") are the property of Creatives in Harmony (Samantha Konzen), its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use any of this Protected Information without Creatives in Harmony's explicit written consent.
(8) TESTIMONIALS - This website and related course sites present real world experiences, testimonials and insights about other people’s experiences with Creatives in Harmony's content for purposes of illustration only. The testimonials, examples and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved, or they are comments from individuals who can speak to Creatives in Harmony's character and/or the quality of her work. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results; rather, these testimonials represent what is possible for illustrative purposes only.
(9) AFFILIATES - On occasion, Creatives in Harmony may promote, affiliate with, or partner with other individuals or businesses whose programs, products and services align with her own. In the spirit of transparency, she wants you to be aware that there may be instances when she promotes, markets, shares or sells programs, products or services for other people and, in exchange, she may receive financial compensation or other rewards. Please note that Creatives in Harmony is highly selective and she only promotes the people whose programs, products and/or services she respects and loves. At the same time, you agree that any such promotion or marketing does not serve as any form of endorsement whatsoever. You are still required to use your own judgment to determine that any such program, product or service is appropriate for you. You are therefore assuming all risks, and you agree that Creatives in Harmony is not liable in any way for any program, product or service that she may promote, market, share or sell on or through her Website.
(10) INDEMNIFICATION & RELEASE OF CLAIMS - You hereby fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release Creatives in Harmony and any of her agents, consultants, affiliates, joint venture partners, employees, shareholders, directors, staff, team members, or anyone otherwise affiliated with her business or Creatives in Harmony from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, claims, damages, or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that may arise in the past, present or future that is in any way related to her Website.
(12) ANTI-SPAM POLICY
We have a no spam policy and if you explicitly sign up to her email list, provide you with the ability to opt-out of Creatives in Harmony's communications by simply selecting the "unsubscribe" link at the footer of all her e-mails. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that she is compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. She will not sell, rent or share your email address with anyone.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance Creatives in Harmony does not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and her Website and its Content is directed to individuals who are at least 13 years old or older.
(13) COMMENT POLICY - By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below. Creatives in Harmony reserves the right to remove any comment. Creatives in Harmony's site, and the web in general, is the perfect place for dialogue and the sharing of information so please feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate. Youu may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on her site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted.You retain ownership of comments you leave on Creatives in Harmony's site; you simply grant her a license to post your comments should she feel like it. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant Creatives in Harmony the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video. Creatives in Harmony expressly disclaims any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve Creatives in Harmony from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
To request permission for any of the uses on the above “NOT ALLOWED” list, please email: email@example.com